Normally, during this time of year I do a Summer Exchange, but I thought we might all need some #AuthorLove.
To make this work, you will need to have #AuthorLove and #Romance in your title.
(This makes it easier for people to find it and retweet.)
Here's how it works:
- You sign up and agree to host others on your blog by leaving your email address in the comment section. Put your Name, Email address, genre.
- Then email others on the list and let them know that you are interested in doing an exchange
- Give dates you have available to host them.
- Please put Author Exchange in the subject line so they won't think you are spam.
- Decide on dates and exchange posts.
- Post should included the following information:
- Title should use #AuthorLove and #Romance. (this is to make it easier to retweet)
Also include the graphic above.
- send over your cover
- blurb - less than 300 words
- excerpt - less than 500 words
- Purchase links not more than 5
- author short bio - 100 words or less.
- author links - no more than 5
Now you might be asking why should I or anyone do this.
Because it gains exposure to your books.
- I personally have over 49 K followers on Twitter
- I'm on Triber and my post are retweeted by others which claims over a million more people are reached (but I have no way to confirm this number)
- my blog is shared on my social networks- FB, Google +, Twitter, and LinkedIn
If you use #AuthorLove in the title your post can be easily retweeted by other people involved in the author exchange.
Add in other authors that also have twitter, goodread and facebook accounts and you increase the exposure for your book.
The Exchange runs from (June 15 - July 30) Check back daily for others who have signed up for the exchange. ****No one will be allowed to join after July 5.
If have any question or problems email me. firstname.lastname@example.org subject #AuthorLove
Thanks for letting me share your book with the world,