Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Time Fun

So what are you doing this summer?


Keeping the kids best can be a chore. They want to be moving all the time.

I tried to scheduled fun things to do that would keep them entertained other than tv and video games.

Here are some suggestions-

  •  go to the zoo
  • visit a theme park
  • take a bike ride to the park and have a picnic
  • play catch
  • wash the car
  • talk a walk

For quieter activities,

  • I love to go to the library. We would pick out stacks of books. This gave us plenty of items to read for those lazy days of summer.

  • Drawing is something else I enjoyed doing. If they don't like coming up with their own pictures coloring is a wonderful way to spend a few hours...or minutes.

  • Listening to a book on tape. A nice activity to enjoy with your eyes close and a nice glass of ice tea.

I hope I've offered you a few things to fill your day. I welcome you to share an activity, you enjoy doing during the summer.

Tina

No comments: