Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Help Me Chose a Title for My New #romanticsuspense Book @authortinagayle

NewletterPage
***

Help me chose the Title for My New Book -

Remember The Silver Leaf +55 Community

Hi everyone,
In my last newsletter, I asked people to suggest a title for my new book.
I have narrowed the list down to five and want your opinion.
Remember this is a new series set in a 55+ community. Maybelline Beasley is in the middle of a murder investigation and her friends are trying to help her catch the killer. She also has the help of the police detective Billy Bob Cooter. He knows she didn't do it but all the evidence is pointing to her as the killer.
The series name is going to be The Silver Leaf +55 Community.
Please help to decide on the Title by taking the survey
Create your own user feedback survey
babydecisionsale

Now on Sale

for 99 cents -

Baby Decision

Amazon | B&N | Kobo |Apple
DareToBeThree
Wanted to share a friend's book

for you to enjoy.

The Dare Ménage Series, Book 3
He was dark. So dark, she couldn’t keep her gaze from him…
Thanks for all your support, it means the world to me. I truly appreciate you traveling on this journey with me. I understand that like me, you get lots of emails. If at any time, you want to opt out, I wish you the best.
All the best to you and yours,
Tina Gayle

No comments: