Friday, September 22, 2017

Attending Emerald City #RWA Conference - #TinaTidings @ECWC_Seattle_WA #ASMSG

Hi everyone,



I have a number of Canadian pictures that I wanted to share but they are from the Jasper National Park Golf course so I decided to create a post for them on my wordpress blog.
So if you want to jump over there and see them here is the link.


I'm so excited about attending Emerald City #RWA Conference
on the second weekend of October.

So of course, I had to have a new hat. 


But when I was shopping, I couldn't decide which one I liked best so I had to get more than one.


Now, I'm working on what to wear and the final notes for my speech.

I'm going hold a class on 

Real Marketing for Organic Growth.

with PMInc.

https://personalizedmarketing.info/real-marketing-organic-growth-pt-5-2/
Hope to see you there,

Tina


No comments: