Sunday, July 27, 2008

What kind of Super Power do you want?




This may sound like a strange question, but have you ever thought about it.

One night while in a restuarant, my son and I were discussing the subject when our waitress came up. I asked her what kind of super power
did she want to have. She picked the ability to stop time.

"Why," I had to ask.

"Then, I could stop class and take a nap. Then when I woke up, I wouldn't have missed a thing."

Sounded like a good reason to me.

Knowing the cosmos, when they handed out super powers, mine will probably be something silly like being able to change the color of a wall.
Not very useful, but I could drive my family crazy with multi-color rooms, and I would also save my husband many hours of painting.

Picture from www.fotosearch.com

Tina

No comments: