Sunday, July 2, 2017

Summer Time Fun for #4thofjulyweekend


Looks like we are on the road to summer if we are ready or not. Personally, I love getting outside and enjoying nature.

So what do you have planned for the 4th of July weekend?


  • A picnic with family.
  • A fishing trip. (love this idea. Fresh fish caught just out of a lake or pond makes my mouth water and brings back great memories of times with my dad and mom.)
  • Visiting a winery...always a great choice for any weekend.


  • Or like me are you thinking about hitting a golf course.

  • As some of my friends and family know, this is one of Mike, my husband's favorite past time.

    Now, some might ask why do I do it?

    I have to say I love the view.

    Not only do I get to spend time with my husband but we are enjoying some awesome views and getting some exercise. It's probably why I enjoy hiking. Though with golf, I get a cart. (so much easier.)

    Whatever you are doing to celebrate the birth of our country, I hope you have a great time.


    Happy 4th of July 

    Tina



    No comments: