Sunday, March 31, 2019

Spring Fever by Enjoying the Wonders Outside Your Door #Travel , #Nature

It is so easy to go by all the wonderful places around your house without stopping for a moment to appreciate the true beauty of nature.

My husband loves to take picture and we have visited a number of national parks such as Death Valley, the Grand Canyon, Brice Canyon and others.

I believe it helps me to create the places in my books. I've learned to pick out the special items in a place that make them unique. Death Valley has sand dunes and to my surprise plants like African violets.


Today as you plan out your weekend. I hope you discover the beauty around your house and take a few pictures. Sometime beauty can hide in the strangest of places.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Tina

No comments: