Are you ready for the Holidays?
Now is the time to start signing up for the holidays exchange.
Post can start as early as Nov. 5 and go until the end of the year.
This time I'm changing it up a little if you want to just use the Happy Holiday graphics alone that is great, Or you can modify it to include your book and a short blurb.
To make this work, you will need to have #Happy #Holidays in your title.
(This makes it easier for people to find it and retweet.)
Here's how it works:
- You sign up and agree to host others on your blog by leaving your email address in the comment section. Put your Name, Email address, genre, and who you are looking for as guests.
- Then email others on the list and let them know that you are interested in doing an exchange
- Give dates you have available to host them.
- Please put Author Exchange in the subject line so they won't think you are spam.
- Decide on dates and exchange posts.
- Post should included the following information:
- Title should include #HappyHolidays. (There is no space between any of this hashtag. This is to make it easier to retweet)
Also include the graphic above.
- send over your cover
- blurb - less than 300 words
- excerpt - less than 500 words
- Purchase links not more than 5
- author short bio - 100 words or less.
- author links - no more than 5
- author photo
Now you might be asking why should I or anyone do this.
Because it gains exposure to your books.
- I personally have over 50 K followers on Twitter
- I'm on Triber and my post are retweeted by others which claims over a million more people are reached (but I have no way to confirm this number)
- my blog is shared on my social networks- FB, Google +, Twitter, and LinkedIn
If you use #BookHugs in the title of your post, it can be easily retweeted by other people involved in the author exchange.
Add in other authors that also have twitter, goodread and facebook accounts and you increase the exposure for your book.
The Exchange runs from (Nov. 5 - Dec. 31 ) Check back daily for others who have signed up for the exchange. ****No one will be allowed to join after Dec. 5
If have any question or problems email me. firstname.lastname@example.org subject #Happy #Holidays
Thanks for letting me share your book with the world,