Monday, December 24, 2007

Making New Friends

One of the things that we all have to learn to do is to make new friends.

With our move to Nebraska, I am finding the skill I had used so well in my comfort zone, is rusty. Meeting new people is something I have
always enjoyed, but forming friendship takes time and energy.

And where are these new friends hiding? Are they my new neighbors, the members of my yahoo groups, or are they hiding out at the gym?

For one thing, a normally vivious person, I'm finding I'm shy. Okay, shy for me.

But I haven't given up. I'm still continuing my search. Luckily my old friends are keeping me in the loop so I'm still connected to the world at large.

Also, with selling my second book to Amira Press, I am meeting new people on the Amira Press yahoo group.
It was a great Christmas present to get my contract for "Baby Decision."

Hope you are enjoying the Holiday season. Have a great week.


Love to you and yours,




Tina

No comments: