Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend Trend.

Hi, everyone.

For the last two weekends, the weather has decided to act up. Saturday, we got ice and snow. Not the best weather to be driving in, so we stayed in for the most part.

I'm missing California at the moment, the sunny, warm days. Now, I hear this coming weekend we are suppose to get rain and snow again. Welcome to Nebraska.

But wait, we have a new coach for our Huskers, so things will be getting brighter.

Also, the good thing about the weather being bad is I get more things done around the house, like all those boring chores that we all have to do. The college football games help to divert my attention when the iron called, so I was saved from that task.

Have a Christmas Party this weekend so rain or snow I will be getting out.

Hope you have a wonderful week.


Tina

No comments: