Sunday, January 27, 2008

Keep it Going

As you can see, I have my new cover for "Baby Decision" from Amira Press. I will be starting the edits for it in the coming weeks.

I have a lot going on right now. Not only am I working on a new book, but I'm also submiting books I've already written to publishers. And as we all know, the goal of every author is to sell books so promoting is also factoring into the mix.

Sometime the constant demands to keep everything moving can seem overwelming. Yet at the same time, it is an adventure that can't be beat. The thrills of getting a new cover or selling a book takes you through the lows of rejections and multiple edits.

Like in all phases of life, you just have to keep going. The trip to success begins with the steps you take today.

I hope you have a lot of fun on your life's path.

Tina

No comments: