Sunday, January 13, 2008

Setting Down Goals

With the holidays over, everyone is setting down their goals for this year. I like everyone else have thesame basic goals of eating healthy, losing weight, spending more time with my family. Then I have my career goals.

Promotion looks like it is the top priority, but then if you have nothing to sell, what can you promote. So I'm doing a balancing act between the two. Writing at least two to three books this year and getting my name out there.

Also with the nomination for Best Ebook Romance for 2007from The Long and Short Review, I have been hitting the yahoo groups to garner votes.

Which reminds me, if you haven't voted, please do so. The link is under my cover. (And I hope you vote for me.)

And my last goal, which everyone should do, is to remember to laugh.
Even when you take a tumble on the ice, it might not be fun, but I'm sure my husband got a laugh out of it.

Have a great day full of fun and laughter.

Tina

No comments: