1. Do Christmas cards early.
2. Save money by writing up a letter instead of the traditional card. This way everyone learns more about what's going on in your world and you save money too.
3. Do a few cards a night 5 or 10 until their all done.
4. If you put the addresses into the computer you can print them out on labels and avoid having to write them all out.
5. Or consider sending out a Christmas email and not sending cards at all.
And if you find you don't have time to send cards. Change to sending out Easter cards instead. You still keep in touch with love ones and you'll have more time to enjoy Christmas.