Monday, December 30, 2013
Frugal Ways to Celebrate the New Year
- Go out to eat for lunch on the 31st or the 1st.
- Stay up late watching old movies with friends or a loved one.
- Buy your favorite bottle of wine and toast each other before going to bed.
- Play games with your kids, friends or loved ones until midnight.
- have a fix and eat party - start the evening with everyone fixing their favorite treat and end the evening with everyone eating.
- want to be alone?
- take a long hot bath with candles and scented bath soap.
- reread one of your favorite books or maybe try a new one.
- write - you don't have to be an author to want to capture what happened in the past year.
- enjoy the quiet and stare at the beautiful sights right outside your window.
Whatever you decide to do - make it fun and something that you will remember. After all, this is the last day of year.