Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Come on Along and Do the Egg-cerpt Exchange


Two authors agree to exchange information about their books. Each post the information on their blogsite with picture of the book, blurb, excerpt, links to other author's site and buy links to the book.

Arrange the dates ahead of time and exchange information via email.
I then put it on my blogspot site which is then feed into Facebook and Google +. In exchange you do the same for me by putting my information on your blog sites. It’s a great way to promote your book.

The one thing to remember is these are general access sites so the excerpts have to be less graphic.

Contact me today to reserve your date -- tina9561(at)yahoo.com

( I only post one book a day and I have a list on my blogsite of the authors participating with a link to their site.)

Check out my awesome guest on the right hand side of my blog.


Tina
http://www.tinagayle.net/

No comments: