Monday, October 8, 2012

Tina Gayle's Tidings of Useless Information

Hey, if you haven't noticed, I've changed up my blog. Instead of giving you snippets everyday about useless information I've decide to write several long blogs a week with the same mindless stuff.

So here we go....

Inspiration - Early to bed and early to rise makes you cranky, tired, and irratible all day...no wait that's me...anyone have any coffee.

Okay, not the inspirational, unless you happen to be like me, then well you've learn that you're not alone.

Sharing a fun link that I received from a friend...getting old stinks...but it helps to keep them laughing....

Check it out. http://stg.do/9i0c


Author's Corner -- man, the things authors will do to get their name out their. We all want likes for our books and our facebook page.

One new author is hosting authors on her facebook page every Sunday. If you'd like her to host you send an email to diane kratz <authordianekratz@gmail.com> along with your buy link.

My plugs-

I can always use a few likes for my facebook author page too. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Tina-Gayle/214633841921560?ref=hl

If you leave a comment with your author page, I'll like you back.

So until next time, be safe, have a little fun, and smile.



No comments: