Thursday, April 11, 2013

No One to Play With.

Want to play Tag! If you're an Author? You can play.
 
 
You may know this game, but not played in quite this manner before. So, you're the author who is now "IT". To play this game you have to share your Work in Progress (WIP) or it's a smacked bottom and straight to bed with no supper!
 
Paul Anthony / Tony tagged me, and these are the rules:

Give credit (including URL/link) to the person or Blog that caught you and who made you "IT" I was caught fair and square whilst running away.
Play by the rules - no pinching, kicking, spitting, Chinese burns, crying and definitely no tantrums! Which also means you must post the rules.
 
You must answer 10 questions about your current WIP, no matter the genre, because possibly we may like to get to know each other a little better. (To be honest it's only 9 because the 10th question is really only the next step.)
 
 
 
Here is my problem is I need five other authors to do this with.
 
 
Because the next rule is ---
List 5 other authors or Bloggers with their hiding places (URL/Links) so that they can be chased down and made "IT" so we can all go home now we've finished playing. Go in, eat supper, and check out THEIR books.
 
Here are the questions
Q 1) What is the title (or working title) of your next book?
Q 2) What genre(s) does your book fall under? (or land near really!)
Q 3) What actors would you choose to play the characters in the film version of your book? (should you ever, ever get that honor really)
Q 4) What is the main outline for your book? (Call it a pitch as a synopsis includes spoilers)
Q 5) Will your book be Indie published, self published or represented by an agency and sold to a traditional publisher?
Q 6) How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
Q 7) What other books in this genre would you compare yours to?
Q 8) Who or what inspired you to write this book?
Q 9) What else about the book might pique the readers’ attention?
Q 10) Thank goodness!!
 
 
Phew I've ran as fast as I can and these are the author's I've caught (and any who don't have a Blog of their own are welcome to have a ‘sleepover’ at mine and post their answers here.)
Now for my five victims
 
So do you want to play?
 
Email me or leave a comment and I'll start the chase.
 
Thanks for joining the fun.
 
As soon as I have 5 other players I'll post my answers to the questions.

3 comments:

Vamp Writer said...

Interested in your Blog Tag,

I'm not very computer literate. I may need help, but my two
novels:
http://amzn.com/B006ZCBT6G and

http://amzn.com/B00A4IEHL6 could use some love
(or at least a reader or two). So how do I sign up and can I
send you the answers so you can check that I'm doing it right?

Tina Gayle said...

It's not very hard, except to find others to play with you. You just copy the questions and then post your answers.

I haven't found another else to do this with so I'm think about just posting the answers without the links to others.

Can you play tag with only two people?

morgan said...

Hi Tina,
I'm game. You can contact me at my promotional website www.morgankwyatt.com or my other website www.writerwonderland.weebly.com on the contact page. I will favorite your blog.