Sunday, July 6, 2014

Tina Tidings - Reworking The Book

I'm currently working on the last book in the Executive Wives' Club series. I had planned to write Marianne's story with her son's, Travis relationship with Lyndsey. I wanted to explore the difference between an older woman dating a younger man while also seeing the development of an older man with a younger woman.


The writing process was not going as I had plan so after failing to meet my writing goals. My husband suggested that I break these two relationships into two shorter stories. I liked the idea so I could offer my readers a cheaper read.


So now, I working on Marianne's story. I'm only finished the first fourth of the book, but still hoping to have it finished by the end of August. Needless to say, I need to get my butt in the chair and write.


I'm enjoying the journey.


If you are interested in the first three books, I've listed them here.






Marketing Exec's Widow 1st Book in Executives' Wives' Club series (strong women fiction elements)


Needing to revive her life and jump start her heart, Jennifer Larson is facing the biggest challenge of her life, moving into an unplanned future. While the rest of the Executives Wives' Club continue to mourn their husbands, Jen is tempted into the future by a sexy chiropractor, Hagan Chaney.
But does he love her or her money? 


Read First Chapter of "Marketing Exec's Widow" and Reviews


Purchase ebook at




IT's Exec's Baby - 2nd Book in Executives' Wives' Club series (strong women fiction elements) 


Brie Sullivan has a new baby girl and there are a million things to do, but Brie doesn’t have the energy to keep up. Why? She’s still grieving for her husband and suffering from baby blues, but she won’t let that stop her. She’s come up with the answer--find a new husband to be the father of her kids.
Jason Clark has been doing everything he can to help Brie. He loves her but can he accept her proposal of marriage knowing she’s not thinking clearly about the future? 
 






Purchase ebook at:


CFO's Affair - 3rd book in the Executive Wives' Club series (strong women fiction elements)



Four women... One fatal car wreck... Everyone's lives changed...
Blurb: Sylvia Donovan is emotionally wounded from the unexpected death of her husband and still haunted by their last conversation: his request for a divorce and his confession of love for another woman. Her husband gone, her only daughter off to college, Sylvia faces the challenges of learning to live alone and move on with her life.
Vince Wilshire, enchanted with Sylvia, is more than willing to do what it takes to capture the heart of the hurting and untrusting Sylvia.
Can he help her forget the past and make her believe in love again?  

Purchase ebook at:
Purchase ebook at:



Have a great summer and have fun,


Tina










No comments: