Friday, January 6, 2017

What Type of Things Do You Like to Do? #MFRWauthor by @AuthorTinaGayle #hobbies

Everyone on the planet will answer this question differently.

Though, we may find similarities. We each have different reason for enjoying the things we love.

I, personally, love to travel.

Why?

Because it gives me time with my family, exposes me to new places, and feeds my adventurous side to discover new things.


This is on a trip to Dallas to visit my son. We checked out Top Golf.

I fun place where you can practice your golf game and party too.


This is out in the Desert where the sky always appears to be blue. It's also on a golf course.

I believe you may be seeing another activity that I enjoy....golf.

So for my list of a few of my favorite things.


I'd have to say.
1. spend thing with my husband and kids.
2. golfing.
3. Traveling.

Check out other MFRWauthor responses. MFRWauthor-blog-challenge-week1-theme.html

Now, why not tell me a few of your favorite things to do,

Tina



No comments: