Thursday, June 1, 2017

Going #Author Exchange to Share Some Love for Other Authors

Let's Give Some #AuthorLove to #Romance Authors




Normally, during this time of year I do a Summer Exchange, but I thought we might all need some #AuthorLove.

To make this work, you will need to have #AuthorLove and #Romance in your title.
(This makes it easier for people to find it and retweet.)


Click on the link about for Author Exchange

check out how it works here http://authortinagayle.blogspot.com/p/lets-give-some-authorlove-to-romance.html

Now you might be asking why should I or anyone do this.


Because it gains exposure to your books.
- I personally have over 49 K followers on Twitter
- I'm on Triber and my post are retweeted by others which claims over a million more people are reached (but I have no way to confirm this number)
- my blog is shared on my social networks- FB, Google +, Twitter, and LinkedIn
If you use #AuthorLove in the title your post can be easily retweeted by other people involved in the author exchange.


Add in other authors that also have twitter, goodread and facebook accounts and you increase the exposure for your book.


The Exchange runs from  (June 15 - July 30) Check back daily for others who have signed up for the exchange.  ****No one will be allowed to join after  July 5.

If have any question or problems email me. tina9561@yahoo.com subject  #AuthorLove


Thanks for letting me share your book with the world,



Tina

No comments: