Sunday, April 8, 2018

A Cowboy's Pleasure by @AnitaPhilmar #Romance #erotica #hotread





A Cowboy’s Pleasure

Naked Bluff, Texas series
Book 5


Blurb–

Having traveled across the country to escape the war between the states, John Bristol Smith needs a job, any job.
Told of a potential job, he arrives at the interview with high expectation. Nothing, however, in his life prepared him for the nature of this assignment. Tess Van Pelt wants excitement and she means to have it.
Her husband is more than willing to pay for whatever she wants and she wants John.
Is this a job or a fantasy?

Excerpt:

“Then tell him straight out what you’re after.” Gab carried the tray over to the table in front of the couch where his wife sat. He handed her a glass then walked the other drink to John.

“Shouldn’t we, at least, give him a little background on us first?” She queried.

After taking the glass, John stepped to a wingback chair and perched on the edge. “I’m sure whatever type of job you’re offering, I’ll be more than willing to work for you.”

Gab chuckled, “You’re right. Most men would, but this requires you not discuss anything that happens within these walls with anyone.”

“Can you do that, John?” Mrs. Van Pelt sipped her drink and her eyes undress him.
Uncomfortable with her probing inspection, he glanced at her husband. “I have no one to tell. Remember, I’m new in town.”

“Yes, you are a God sent. Tess, here, is getting a little restless. She’s used to getting what she wants right away. And well, I’m afraid I’ve kept her waiting too long.” Gab turned to his wife and smiled.

“I must admit, now that you are here, I believe the plan has more merit than I previously gave it.”
“See, I told you. It’ll be just like old times.” Tess patted the spot next to her on the couch and her husband sat beside her.

Sorting through every possible job he could envision, John struggled to come up with the task they wanted to achieve. Mrs. Van Pelt seemed excited by the possibility of him working with them. So perhaps, they liked him and would want him to hire on for a few months, maybe even longer.

“Then I guess we better see if John is open to the idea of making love to you,” Gab said and lifted his glass. “So what do you say?”


Smashword



Kobo



Hope you enjoy.

Thanks Tina for hosting me,

Anita 

No comments: