Monday, February 1, 2016

#EggcerptExchange Deputy's Bride @AnitaPhilmar #historical



Today, I'm talking to Sarah Elizabeth Foster-LaFever.
She is featured in Anita Philmar's Deputy's Bride





So do you have a nickname?  No, people just call me, Sarah. Or at least to my face that's what they call me.



 Job?  Other than take care of my husband? No, I enjoy people but now that my husband is dead...well, things have changed.
 

Level of schooling, or self-taught?  No, I learned more of what I know from watching others.

Currently residing in...?    Naked Bluff, Texas
 

Favorite type of pet? My horse is my world. He’s all I have left from my...well prior life.
 

Favorite place to visit? At one time, I enjoyed the city. Now, I prefer to live a quiet life away from the gossip and mean comments regarding my past.
 

Significant other? Bo Kildare says he wants to marry me but I’m not so sure. He is handsome and appears almost to good to be true. Still, most men want more than there willing to tell you so I’m reserving judment until I get to know him better.
 





 

Blurb for Deputy’s Bride (3rd book in the Naked Bluff, Texas series)

 

Deputy’s Bride is an erotic, historical western that is a stand-alone story with a satisfying HEA. Texas Deputy Bo Kildare is looking for a special kind of lady, one that is willing to meet his special requirements. No sweet little virgin will do, he wants a woman who knows how to please a man, perhaps two.

 

 Recently widowed, Sarah Elizabeth Foster-LaFever has lived in the public eye for the last few years and wants out. Her reputation as Micah LaFever’s wife has left her penniless and without many viable options until Bo comes calling. Now, she believes she found the perfect man until her past rears its ugly head.

 

Can murder and corrupt dealings keep these two lovers from making it to the alter?

 

Excerpt:

 

Fighting to stay in his chair, Bo studied the woman leaning against the bed. She tempted him in a way few women had in a long time. Not only beautiful with her blonde hair and sea-green eyes, she also had a confidence that appealed to him.

“I have certain expectations. Some of which others might not understand.” Bo recalled his conversation with his brother. He had shot down the idea of a woman living on the ranch, claiming Bo didn’t spend enough time at home to warrant a wife.

Bo had to agree, but he also knew Chase. He never objected to having the companionship of a lady, as long as he participated in the fun of fucking her. Now, Bo intended to make sure they both approved of the arrangement so all of their needs would be satisfied.

She popped another button free and shifted her hips onto the surface of the bed. “And what would those be?”

Staring at the swell of her breasts over the top of her corset, he knocked back the rest of his water and set the glass on the floor. “I’m a demanding lover and don’t want an innocent virgin to blush every time I slap her ass.”

He dropped his gaze. “I’m looking for a woman who will spread her legs, when I tell her and show me her pussy.”

“Like this?” Sarah caught the skirt of her dress and lifted it above her knees.

He’d noticed her bare legs, after he’d arrived at the cabin. Sparking the idea of her being naked under her red, silk dressing gown, he waited impatiently to discover the answer. His gaze lit on the creamy length of her thighs, and he stared at the blonde bush between her legs. “Yes, now, put your feet on the railing of the bed and let me see your pretty cunt.”

She smiled and obeyed by settling back on the bed. The wide expand of her knees provided the perfect view of her intimate, pink folds.

He groaned hungry for a sample of her rich cream. “Did your husband ever ask you to show yourself to other men?”

With a brief nod, she slid the last button of her gown open, exposing her trim waist and off-white corset. He spotted the small dimple of her navel and envisioned dipping his tongue into the tiny divot.

“Did he let them taste you?” Bo unhooked his belt and shifted restlessly in his chair. He had to see how far he could push her, so he’d know if she’d go along with his plan.

“Yes.” She stood, pulled off her robe and walked forward in her corset alone. “Micah liked to watch other men play with me until I became so hot, I’d beg.”

Damn, that’s exactly what he longed to hear. Bo grabbed her around the waist and drew her between his legs. He breathed in her sweet scent and rubbed his face against the soft flesh of her belly. “What did you beg for?”

He pictured her with one cock in her mouth, one in her pussy, and another in her ass. A fire burned through him, igniting his lust. Blood pooled in his groin.

She tunneled her hands through his hair and tugged, drawing his head back. Her gaze met his with a wicked challenge. “I thought tonight was purely about you and me.”

Tempted beyond his endurance, Bo shifted her back enough to stand. “It is, but someday soon I plan to invite someone else to join the fun.”

“Does that mean you plan to marry me?” She worked her fingers over the buttons of his shirt, undoing them as she went.

“It’s why I’m here, and also the reason why we’re heading for my ranch tomorrow.”

 


 


 

 

Bio for Anita Philmar

Anita Philmar likes to create stories that push the limit. A writer by day and a dreamer by night she wants her readers to see the world in a new way.

Influenced by sci-fi programs, she likes to develop places where anything can happen and where erotic moments come to life in a great read.

Naughty or Nice?

Read her books and decide.

 


Email: anitaphilmar@yahoo.com





 


 



 

Thanks for stopping by Anita,


Tina 



No comments: