Tuesday, February 14, 2017

#NewSeries for the Over 50 Community - Good Idea? #romanticsuspense

***

Starting a new Series -

The Silver Leaf Community and the Sunrise Girls

__What is the series about?
Hi everyone,
I've been thinking about this series for some time. I'm starting the first book and decides to see what you think of the premise.
Set in a 55+ community, Maybelline Beasley has created a group of likeminded women, who enjoy getting up early and heading to the gym. Most of the time, they enjoy each others company and have an activity social life.
Then Maybelline discovers her neighbor has been killed and everything changes.
Mainly because, the chief detective on the case is William Robert Cooter, better know as Billy Bob Cooter. He thinks Maybelline has something to hide. Loving a mystery, he decides he needs to get to know her better, especially when another person in the community is killed.
Love to hear your thoughts on this idea. Please comment.
Upcoming Must-Attend Events
My Best Friend's Ex on Sale for 99cents
Marketing Exec's Widow - Instafreebie book
A Cowboy's Pleasure - new release for Author Anita Philmar
Also, I'm involved in a number of instafreebie events, I love these because it helps me discover new books. Hope you enjoy them too.
TG-MBfE-100x150
Now on sale for 99cents
 
TG-EWC-MEWidow-100x150
Instafreebie available until end of month
 
AP-ACowboy spassion-100x150
A Friend's New Release
VDay Promo 2017 FB Graphic
 
Fall in love with books  small
Coming soon
==========
I'm hoping to rework my website with a new theme and other fun things. Stay tune for more information.
Thanks for all your support. I truly appreciate you traveling on this journey with me. I understand that like me, you are probably get lots of emails. If at any time, you want to opt out, I wish you the best.
All the best to you and yours,
Tina
amazon blogger facebook goodreads google_plus linkedin pinterest twitter

No comments: