Friday, February 10, 2017

What Do You Do With Your Free Time? #Hobbies #MFRWauthor


Doing the Challenge

Hobbies

Sad to say, writing and promoting takes up most of my weekdays like most authors but on the weekend I hit the golf course with my husband.


Or if we have time off, we travel to awesome places.



When not doing either of them, I have been known to spend time in the kitchen cooking. Love to try new recipes. The problem lately is I've been on a diet.

So what is your favorite hobbie?

Please share,

Tina



7 comments:

Meka James said...

Dieting sucks. I can't say I'm on one because then I want all the things I shouldn't have. LOL Travel is a nice hobby and it's good that you and your hubby share golfing.

Alina K. Field said...

Good for you, Tina, taking time to golf!

Unknown said...

I'm not friends with diets, but I've taken a shine to the Mediterranean diet. Not too restrictive and the food is good. Good luck with yours.

Linda McLaughlin said...

Travel is my favorite hobby. Dieting is not, though I should be doing exactly that.

Trevann said...

I only dream about free weekends. Sigh.

Heather Boyd said...

Thinking about what I could do as a hobby if I wasn't so obsessed with writing. :D LOL

Cathy Brockman said...

Traveling is a nice hobby. you could always try cooking your favorites and making them fit in with your new diet!