Monday, November 12, 2018

#Romance free reads and #HolidayRecipe from #MFRWAuthor @AuthorTinaGayle

Irish Cream and a little Golf

I'm a golfer and love to play so I also love the Irish and particular Irish Cream

Here's the recipe I use if I don't just buy the bottle.

1 cup heavy cream
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 2/3 cups Irish whiskey
1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract


DIRECTIONS
In a blender, combine heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, Irish whiskey, instant coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Blend on high for 20 to 30 seconds. Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. Shake well before serving.




I invite you to drop by my website to read the 1st chapter of any of my books.

Latest Release - Stormy (short hot story)

 photo TG-Stormy-432x648_zpsb47297d3.jpg


Or my paranormal series


Summer's GRowth photo TG-FT-SummersGrowth-300x450_zpsa3a6ebbb.jpg


Or my contemporary romance series with strong women fiction elements

 photo TG-EWC-MEWidow-432x648_zps2e99d362.jpg


Find them all at http://www.tinagayle.net/mybookpg.html


May your days be merry and bright and everyday full of joy,


Tina

No comments: