Thursday, September 4, 2008

Give me a Holiday.

I'm falling behind, but I also came up with a new idea for my website/blog site.

After talking to several people, the one reason for people to visit a website/blog is to learn more about a particular subject.

But the reason, they go back is because they found something of interest on that site.

So I decide to change up my format to reflect my quirky personal. Some people might say I don't have a sense of humor or that I'm not funny.

Shoot, half the time I'm utterly bewildered by the strange things that occur in my life.

I feel I'm out of touch with the real world, so my blog is a ranting of the strange occurances, thoughts, and ideas which pass through my head.

Welcome to my world,

Tina

To see the lastest posting visit my website.
www.tinagayle.net

No comments: