Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Move, Baby Move

With the beginning of the new year, most of us have the goal to get in shape.
My husband and I have been very good about exercising in the past, but over the last few months we've grown lazy.

Now, after adding a few pounds, we've both decided we need to get back in shape.

We play golf and take walks but this isn't enough to eat up the extra calories from the holidays.

The treadmill is calling but we have managed to ignore it moaning.

 The problem is finding the motivation to get up in the morning to exercise. We have tried doing it at the end of the day, but being tired, we'll usually opt out if given the chance.

The experts say to find a buddy to workout with. We only have one treadmill.

Make it a competition - I let him win.

Come up with an event that you want to have the weight off by -- I do have RomCon this summer but it's so far away.

See I can find every excuse.

So if you have any clues on how to stay motivated, leave a comment. I can use some help.

Happy running, walking or moving.

Tina

No comments: