AMAZING BLOGGER AWARD!
I was nomitaded by D.R.Racey. We are both part of the ASMSG group. Visit his site and learn more about the incredible man.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about myself:
1. Number one job is being a wife and mother. Fun time is writing
2. My least favorite part of writing is editing. (commas hate me.)
3. I love plants but I have a black thumb so they died when they see me.
4. If I could have any kind of house in the world - I'd want a log cabin.
5. Always wanted to play an instrument but I can't read music
6. If I can't have a truck, give me a van, not into sports cars
7. Enjoy writing stories about people I'd want to know.
These are my 15 nominees for this aspiring award. (All of these people are probably been nominated before but each has a site worth taking a look at.)
1. Robbie Thomas
(Take a look at Memory of Angels -- have tissues ready)
2. Melissa McPhail
(Talks about sorts of things related to fantasy.)
3. Kathleen Rowland
(A variety of thought provoking post and fun crafts.)
4. Anita Philmar
(erotica author but has some clever ideas on her site.)
5. Richard Stephenson
(Has a number of review and interviews posted)
6. Genevieve Dewey
(News, interviews and other fun things.)
7. Andy Szpuk
(Found help hints at an author)
8. Andy Holloman
(Interesting articles about self-publishing.)
9. Clive Eaton
(Insight into marketing issues for authors.)
10. Marjie Gowdy
(Interesting pictures and story poems.)
11. David C. Cassidy
12. Gay Ingram
(Enjoyable site about all sorts of things.)
13. Jeff Whelan
(Fun site of pictures, ramblings and other fun items)
14. R.M. DuChene
(short stories to enjoy.)
15. Francis Laveaux
(Interesting site for the pictures but I don't read french.)
These are interesting blogs I hope you enjoy them and find ones you might want to follow.
Have a great weekend,