Thursday, October 5, 2017

A #Romance #Author Making Fashion Choices #TinaTidings

Each time an author heads off to conference one of the things she needs to decide is what to wear.

My first choice to make was what hats to wear.  I've been sharing pictures of them over the last week or two.

Now, I need to put the outfits together.

Yesterday, I matched my clothes with my red hat. Now, we are moving on to my black hat.

This sparkle top is paired with cream colored pants and my black hat. Or do you like it better with black pants.




Now for our next selection, we have a black hat with turquoise sweat and black pants


Last but not least we have black hat, black pants and animal print shirt.




Aren't we having fun? Remember, I'd love to hear which one you like best.

Leave a comment here or on my FB page.

Thanks,

Tina

No comments: