Monday, October 23, 2017

Back from Conference - #TinaTidings But ... @IngramSpark and @SparkJustine

Hi everyone,

I had hope to get so much done once I got home from Emerald City Conference.

I meet some wonderful people and was inspired to get to work on a number of new projects.

One was Ingram Spark.

Justine was one of the speakers at the conference and offer some insight into how to get your books in more Marketing channels across the world.

I had hope to start uploading my books to Ingram Spark, but hit a snag when I manage to catch the flu.  Has put me way behind in my goals for this month.


Hope you will take the time to check them out at www.ingramspark.com


If you have questions about the program, leave a comment and I'll contact Justine to see if she can answer any of your questions.

Have a great week,

Tina





No comments: