Thursday, September 26, 2013

#AuthorQuote by Kitty Baron

"An author cannot grow without both constructive criticism and
encouragement."

and

"Life will always knock you on your ass. Learn to roll with the punches, get back up and go again."

Favorite personal quote:
"An author cannot grow without both constructive criticism and
encouragement."




Blub:

A fifteen year-old Christian girl, on the brink of losing her faith in mankind as a whole.. until one old man's kindness and generosity changes her life forever.

Excerpt:

Why does the whole world have to take a shot at me? I rubbed my tight shoulder and stomped on a bug, grinding it under my foot. Go away you nasty thing.

My shoulders hunched and my chin fell to my chest, eyes closed as something heavy settled in my belly. Great, now I’m attacking little critters? I swallowed in an attempt to hold back the tears that stung my eyes. One hand gripped the wooden rail to keep me from falling to my knees as the depression closed in around me, making my stomach toss like waves.

Please God, there has to be at least some decency out in the cruel, harsh world. I can’t take it anymore. Help me be rid of my bitterness. My constant anger has left me miserable.

Buy Links:


 Kitty Baron

Thanks for sharing,

Tina 

No comments: