Wednesday, September 4, 2013

#Free Read from Tina Gayle


Hiddy ho everyone,

Wanted to let you know about my free read on Amazon this week.

The third book in the Executive Wives Club series CFO's Affair is Sylvia Donovan's story.

The blurb and an except is in the blog below.

I wanted to tell you a little about me so you can understand why I started the Executive Wives' Club series.

A mother, wife, programmer, and author, I've worn many different hats.

My husband, who is an accountant, worked in the logistic industry for years. We have moved from place to place and for a while lived in Elkhorn, NE. The home of the women in the EWC series.

I love the people in Nebraska and felt it had the type of environment where women could support each other in their time of need.

I can related to each woman.

A Marketing Exec's Widow - 1st book
Jen, who is a married single, is ready to move on with her life much sooner than the other wives. Personally, I'm not so sure I could because I've been married to the same man for twenty plus years. However, I can see how this can happen if a woman is not getting the type of attention she deserves from her husband.

IT Exec's Widow - 2nd book
Brie has just had a baby. She is confused and suffering from post partum depression. Believe me when I say I can relate. After my first child was born, I wondered if I would ever return to normal. I struggled to just get up in the morning. Did I have post partum depression? I don't know but I can understand how a woman can struggle to come to terms with what is going on in her life.
A baby brings about major changes.

CFO's Affair - 3rd book

Sylvia is suffering with the lost of her child. Yes they can it empty nest syndrome but the whole in your life is real. I sent my son off to college, moved from NE to California and lost my dad in the span of six months. I know the stress of losing the people you love to events you can't control.

The last book

Dilemma of the CEO's Widow

I'm working on this book at the moment. Marianne is trying to come to terms as to what she wants for the rest of her life. She's happy being a mom, grandmother, and friend. But she can't decide if she wants another man in her life.

Now, here is where I can let my imagination play. If something happen to my husband would I be willing to remarry. Would you?

I enjoy writing each of these stories and putting a part of me in each of the characters.

Download CFO's Affair and see if you enjoy learning about these women as well.

Here's the link
Have a wonderful day,
 
Tina

No comments: