Friday, September 13, 2013

Author's Poignant Saying/Quote - Do You Have One?

I'm starting a new segment on my blog call Author's Quote.

I wanted a fun way for other authors to share their inspiration for writing, life, etc.

So here's how it goes.

Send me a quote.

Something like

I'd like to get away from the earth awhile
And then come back to it and begin again.

-- Robert Frost

Or

Shared joy is double joy,
and shared sorrow is half-sorrow.

-- Swedish proverb


Only make it a quote you wrote either from your book or one you wrote to inspire yourself.

Alone with the quote. I will display one of your book - cover, blurb, buy link and your personal links as well.

If interested in being apart of the fun. Email me - with several dates on either Tuesday or Thursday, I'll schedule you a date and contact you with all the information you need to send me.
 
You can send me everything before hand or I'll send you a reminder when we get closer to the date.
 
Your choice - I'll also post the list of guests for each month on the side bar of my blog once I have a few people sign up so make sure to send me you website so I can link to it.

If interested email me at tina9561@yahoo.com


I look forward to hearing from you,

Tina

1 comment:

Rain Trueax said...

That sounds like a fun idea, Tina. I'll be back to check out what you get and hopefully with a quote that I like