Monday, January 12, 2015

Author Exchange for Lent - My Annual #EggcerptExchange




Hi everyone,


It's that time of the year again.


Here's how it works: 
  • You send me the information below
  •  I post it on my blog and send you the date it will be posted. ( I only have one post a day)
  • I send you my information and you post it on your blog and send me the date it will be post.
  • Make sure in the post's title to use #HolidayRecipe (this is to make it easier to retweet)
  • Also feel free to use the picture above for the #Holiday Recipe Exchange

Send me -

- a link to your cover (blogger doesn't let me upload pictures anymore.)

- blurb - less than 300 words
- except - less than 500 words
- Purchase links not more than 5
- author short bio - 100 words or less.
- author links - no more than 5

Date you would like the post to appear. (I'll do my best to try for that date no guarantees)

email the information to tina9561@yahoo.com


Please put Author Exchange in the subject line so I can find it. I'll schedule the post and send you a date that it will be posted.


Now you might be asking why should I do this.


I have

  • over 34.3 K followers on Twitter
  • I'm on Triber and my post are retweeted by others
  • my blog feeds into facebook and goodread
  • If you use the #in the title your post can be easily retweeted by other people involved in the author exchanged
  • Also, I share your name/email address with other authors interested in doing the author exchange, giving you a chance to post on more blogs.

I usually have around 20 authors that do this event. The more the merry so please email me and join the fun.

Tina

No comments: