Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tina Gayle's Tidings - What's Happening In My World @authortinagayle

Hi everyone,


One of the benefits of living in Southern California is that even though middle of winter, we can still get outside.






If you follow my travel blog, you know that Mike and I have been playing golf. I'm trying to work on my swing this year and hopefully break hundred.






On the writing side of my life, I have been working hard on a story for the more erotic side of my nature that is published under a different pseudonym. It's a long murder mystery so it's has eaten up a great deal of time.


I'm also booking authors on this blog for my annual #Eggcerpt exchange. So if you'd like to participate be sure to email me at tina9561@yahoo.com




On a more personal note, I'm excited about seeing my sons in the coming months. Matthew has been working hard at Skylight Theatre in Milwaukee, WI. He is an assistant stage manager and looks the theatre.






Pictures of theatre are on my travel blog https://tinagayle.wordpress.com/2014/12/05/skylight-music-theatre-in-milwaukee/


Hope everyone is having a great new year and life is treating you good,


All the best,


Tina






No comments: