Friday, September 29, 2017

Conference, Clothes and Speech - #TinaTidings #ECWC2017 #RWA

Hi everyone,

As I said last week, I'm gearing up for the Emerald City Writers conference in October.
http://gsrwa.org/ecwc/conference/

So I've been  thinking about what to wear and the speech I plan to give with Dee Owens.

Real Marketing for Organic Growth doesn't only apply to authors. It also includes anyone who does business. As the old saying goes if no one knows you have built a better mouse trap who is going to buy it.

That's why I'm excited to expand authors knowledge on what can help them discover new readers and help with any other business adventure they might be engaged.



One of the things, I've been having the most fun with is what to wear. As you can see, I have another hat that I've debating as to how to wear it and what outfit would look best with it.

I'm also playing with different hair styles. 


I've found three that are super easy to do.

Check them out on my pinterest page.



I plan to work on what I will be wearing with each this weekend so I should have lots of pictures to share here and on my facebook page in the next few weeks.  Love to for you to comment on which ones you like best.

Have an awesome weekend and all the best to you and yours,

Tina

No comments: