Friday, September 15, 2017

This Weeks 9/15/17 #TinaTidings and #Travel #Pictures

So if you follow me on facebook, you might have noticed that I changed out my profile picture and the banner picture. I had to cut down the picture so you could see me.


I know it looks as if I am standing in front of a picture, but believe me Lake Louise is just as beautiful as the picture shows. Mike and I had such a wonderful time here. The water is an incredible blue. The day was a little chilly at least for me, but of course, Mike had on shorts.  We walked down to where the water from the glacier trickled into the lake. 


The fires in western Canada didn't distract from the view like they had earlier in our trip. 
This is a view from our hotel window. It was hard going to sleep with such beautiful scenery outside.

News

Not much to share this week, other than I know a few people who are suffering from the lose of love ones and friends. It can be such a heartache. With all the things going on in the country, I hope you, my friends and readers have recovered from the hurricanes that have hit both Texas, my home state, and Florida. I'm very lucky that in neither places, my friends and family have come through without any harm.

Please be safe in your travels and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Love comments so please let me know what exciting is going on in your life.

All the best to you and yours,

Tina

No comments: