Tuesday, June 17, 2014

#RockingSummerRomance Authors Come Join the Fun #MFRWauthor


Authors do you have a book you'd like to share?


Readers would you like to discover new books to read?


Then join the fun.
All summer long, I'm planning to have books on my site that will create a Rocking Summer of great reads. (June 19 to Sept. 22)


Readers, you have the easy part just drop by and check them out.


Authors, you can join the fun by doing an author exchange where you answer a few simple questions.


Ice Tea or Lemonade?
Lake or ocean? 
Sandals or Flip flops?
Sit in the shadow of a tree or on the front/back porch?
Ball cap or floppy hat?

Also email me - link to your book cover, blurb, 500 word excerpt, buy links, short bio, social media links. I'll send you the same and we'll both chose dates to exchange our posts.


I'm looking forward to a great summer.


My email is tina9561@yahoo.com


Thanks,


Tina

No comments: