Monday, June 9, 2014

Tina Tiding's - Fun in May




I'm sharing my picture of my travels in May on my wordpress blog


http://tinagayle.wordpress.com/




You'll see the beautiful golf course that I played with my son in Knoxville, TN. I went there for my son's graduation from University of Tennessee.


I love the area it is so lush with beautiful trees and rolling hills.





My whole family meet there and then we headed down to Cumberland Island. The picture above is on the island. This is an area where the rich and famous use to play.




After seeing the island, we headed down to Florida. In the next few days on my travel blog, you'll see pictures from the golf hall of fame.




This was a great vacation.




Now, I'm trying to gear up for a summer time event where I'm host other authors on my blog all summer so stop back by to find new authors.




Have a great week,


Tina

1 comment:

Kathleen Rowland said...

What a wonderful family trip! It's always fun going to one of our kid's college graduations!