Friday, May 9, 2014

Tina's Titillating Teaser - Eternal Tuat by @AuthorVSNelson


Eternal Tu’at – Sekhmet’s Guardians – Book Four

Coming to you this May

 

 


 

 

 

Bagsu, his name alone strikes fear in the Guardian Nation.

What can cause one twin, destined to take his father’s place as a priest turn evil and lead a crusade to dominate the human race while the other fights to save mankind?

Finally, secrets are revealed when Bagsu leads us back in time to the land of New Tuat. Experience first hand what really happened to Bagsu and Gabriel long before they became immortal, when twin brothers were the best of friends.

 

SNIPPET


Time seems to stand still as I ingest the bitter-sweet fruit which is offered to me. The power of my ancestors and the knowledge of the Gods overwhelm my entire being, changing me somehow into that which they are. I can feel my body undergo a transformation as each drop I swallow is absorbed in my organs. My muscles twist and pound against my flesh. I grow in height and strength.


I’m suddenly aware of all things around me; my senses are alive taking on a life of their own. I hear the thoughts of others--in this room and outside these sacred walls. A hunger I have never had before engulfs me. I want more, need more, demand more. I tip the silver chalice that graces my hands to my lips knowing the life it shares completes me and makes me whole. I am absolved of my past sins, washed away like a fresh morning rain; I am born anew under the hand of my Lord and Master. His blood is my blood, his thoughts become my own, his words are my words. Reborn in duty, sacrifice and blood I shed those things I once held dear to my heart as if they are nothing more than rubbish laid out on a street corner left for someone to pickup. Love for others outside this small circle of service is washed away from me as if it was a tide going out to sea never to be seen again by human eyes. It is replaced with an emotion I have no words for.


The transformation is complete.


Indifferent to what others might believe, I am he, holier than the most high. I am as my ancestors; I am a God in the eyes of mankind. I am Bagsu, the Son of Set, born not by his seed but by his blood making me Lord God over this Dominion and Chief Prime above all  others who serve He who is above all others. I am Bagsu; fear me for my wrath is upon you.

 


Sekhmet’s Guardians – named one of the top new PNR series in 2013


Begin your journey into the world of Ancient Legends and New Worlds today!





- author short bio
With a love for history, Native American author V.S. Nelson, instructed elementary, high school and college in the U.S. and abroad before launching her second writing career.
V has been a story-teller all her life, always creating stories about people discovering the courage to make a difference. This drove her into writing her paranormal series centering on strong relationships and led her to coin the term: Ancient Legends, New Worlds.
She is well known for her “time management and sprint style writing,” producing well over five thousand words daily - consecutively.

Ancient Legends - New Worlds - Humans weren't the only ones to migrate to America
Sekhmet's Guardians

Eternal Lovers, Eternal Nights, Eternal Blades named top 10 - 2013 books of the year by AYWR
Eternal Lovers nominated for best 2013 PNR - Paranormal Romance Guild


Thanks Virginia for sharing your story,

Tina
 

No comments: